實證因果紫微斗數學會

標題: Conditionality-The law of Cause and Effect [打印本頁]

作者: 沁入我心    時間: 2012-11-26 07:02
標題: Conditionality-The law of Cause and Effect
Do I believe "Cause & Effect"?
I used to NOT Care but now I do have the fear!
Cause gives rise to effect. Gosh, this is an inherent fact of life.
It is profound and operate with unfailing precision, more accurate than even the most advanceds computers.
When I experienced life, though I am still a young woman, my life was tough enough for me to even wanted to be ended.
But after I attended to Master Chen-Xi's classes and reading from his articals, I changed my point of view completely.
I started to understand not only can we human beings not change the workings of cause and effect, even the GOD can not alter its path. So even if I want to be ended my own, I will still come to the same path again with the sin.
Master Chen-Xi have taught in his classes from his speechs, the workings of cause and effect encompass everything in the universe and are the birthing ground of all conditions- past, present, and future!
Master Chen-Xi mentioned the effects of helpful and harmful actions follow us like shadow!!
Cause and effect spans the 3-dimension of time:past, present, and future! A cause once generated will always produce its appropriate effect!
We are doing what we are deserved. NO one is better or worse than the other! Through the life experience, we started to understand this LAW is complete! Time and time again, we act out of delusion and end up paying dearly for our foolishness. Then we became mature and understood the Cause and Effects. Master Chen Xi might able to help you to answer some questions if you are lost from life, but mostly you need to get through this "effect" by your own paths. It's because you caused the effect!!
Believe or NOT, we all need to be a better person in the end, we all afraid of effects, we can't change the past, but we can make a better future if we cause less trouble in life, always remember to be more kind to people!
作者: 妙如因果師(玥琉璃)    時間: 2012-12-5 22:19
回復 1# 沁入我心

依據"泌入我心"的上述內文,翻譯如下:

我相信”因果”嗎?

過去我不在乎,但現在我有恐懼!

有因必有果。天哪,這是存在的事實。

它很深切而且運作精準從不出錯,甚至比最先進的電腦還準確。

雖然我還是一個年輕的女人,當我經歷過人生的艱難傷痛,曾讓我想結束一切。

但是,我在參加了晨曦大師的講座並閱讀網站的文章後,我完全改變了我的觀點。

我開始明白,不但我們凡人不能改變因果的運作,即使是上帝也不能改變它的路徑。

所以,即便我想結束自己的一切,我將來還是會帶著我的罪業再走同樣的路、遭遇同樣的問題。

晨曦大師在他的講座中曾教導過,因果的運作所產生的蝴蝶效應涵蓋了宇宙中的一切,而且過去、現在和未來的種種都是由此而來!

晨曦大師提到善行與惡行的果報就像我們的影子一般如影隨行!!

因緣果報的影響橫跨過去、現在和未來!種什麼因就一定會得什麼果!

我們所做的一切都其來有自。沒有人比誰更好還是更糟!透過人生經驗,我們開始了解因果定律是完備的!一次又一次,我們因妄想行事結果得為自己的愚蠢付出沉重的代價。然後,我們變得成熟並了解了因果。如果你迷失了,晨曦大師也許能幫助您解答一些問題,但是大部分的時候你必須自己去經歷、去承受果報。因為那是你種下的因果!!

相信與否,我們都需要成為一個更好的人,我們都畏懼惡果,雖然我們不能改變過去,但是如果我們少製造一些麻煩,我們就可以有一個更美好的未來,一定要記住要善待別人!

歡迎光臨 實證因果紫微斗數學會 (https://3344888.tw/discuz/) Powered by Discuz! X3.2